[Sussex] Fwd: [BNM] Looking for some Linux help

Dave Phelan dave.phelan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:34:52 UTC 2007

Folks,

FYI

Dave Ph

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simon Appleton <simon at digitaljourneyman.com>
Date: Mar 22, 2007 9:49 AM
Subject: [BNM] Looking for some Linux help
To: bnmlist at brightonnewmedia.org

Hi

We're looking for someone with Linux experience, some programming skills
(php or perl ideally) to help us out at Workcircle. This could be a
part-time role, home/drop in office based in Brighton area.

If you're interested, mail me at info at workcircle dot com

simonA

--
Simon Appleton

BNM info/archives:
http://www.brightonnewmedia.org/

BNM archive search:
http://www.roddis.org/bnm/search.php

BNM powered by Wessex Networks:
http://www.wessexnetworks.com

--
 Dave Phelan CCIE#3590   ICQ: 50180416    GSM: +44 (0)7776 168561
 dave.phelan at gmail.com                  http://www.davephelan.org