[Sussex] Thoughts On Contrubuting to the Community

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Fri Mar 30 19:05:34 UTC 2007

> You know, I spend quite a bit of my time trying to work out how not to
> offend people (well, *most* people, *some* people need offending). But
> clearly I don't manage it very well.

You know what ? I think your not the only one. I expend much effort when
I post and talk, considering what I say ,and yet I still manage to
polarise people and find the most Vocal of antagonists who complain that
in some variety of method I have offended them.  I for one appreciate
this conversation and these postings irrespective of the tone of
request,  am glad to see conversation here and I would love to hear from
new or otherwise quiet members of our list.

Nik