[Sussex] PIII 700 MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HDD [Was New members at moots]

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:41:02 UTC 2007

On 30/03/07, linux at oneandoneis2.org <linux at oneandoneis2.org> wrote:
> I must say, I only know a bare handful of names myself, but then I
> forgot that yesterday was Thursday until gone nine o'clock (hence my
> lack of attendance) so I hadn't wanted to say anything :o)
>
> Dominic

Yes, I missed you, Dominic!!!!

I had saved up some questions on DSL :-]

I mostly wanted to know the processor, memory and hdd spec of the
laptop you were using to demonstrate DSL a couple of months ago.

Secondly, if we're talking about a PIII 700 MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HDD
laptop, would you recommend Xubuntu or DSL?

Fay