[Sussex] Lurkers

paul at paulshepard.f2s.com paul at paulshepard.f2s.com
Sat Mar 31 09:23:27 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if I'm lurker or not but my lack of knowledge in the Linux field is
the reason for my appearance at the moot. The idea is I look, listen, learn and
when the oppertunity arises I will throw in my 2 penny worth.

For any group to survive it should grow and I guess that was part of nik's line
on Thursday. How that happens will take many angles. I, even with little
knowledge so far, attempt to just make people aware of Linux as an alternative
OS with the benefits of security and freedom of access to OSS.

The more I know the more I can pass on.

Paul Shepard

.