[Sussex] Questions about a 1U server

John Crowhurst info at johnscomputersupport.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 12:41:18 UTC 2007

I have just bought myself a 1U server case and would like some advice.

I bought the Travla C147 dual motherboard mini-itx case for use with a
single motherboard (since they were out of stock of all the others at
mini-itx.com) but I'm unsure what I'm supposed to do with the rear panel
on the empty bay.

Do I tape it over, leave it open or does it not matter?

I'll have to talk to the hosting company in regards to the two servers in
the same 1U case, in case they have an issue with that. Food for thought
if I ever decide to expand to a second motherboard.

--
John Crowhurst
John's Computer Support