[Sussex] JTAG OpenWRT Bricked

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Sep 16 07:24:20 UTC 2007

Desmond

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 07:40:01AM +0100, Desmond Armstrong wrote:
> Andrew Guard wrote:
> >Do any of you have JTAG cable so I can fixed my bricked WRT54G?
> >
> >http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Customizing/Hardware/JTAG_Cable
> >

> As the link gives 404 please correct and/or explain

What a change.  I tried that like when I read Andrew's post and it
worked fine then.  It was just a page explaining about the different
types of JTAG connector, as I don't have one I can't help.

I did find this [1] that might help in making one up.  But a quick
check of Maplins didn't turn up anything so where you get the connector
from I have no idea.

Steve

[1]
http://www.ranvik.net/prosjekter-privat/jtag_for_wrt54g_og_wrt54gs/HairyDairyMaid_WRT54G_v22.pdf