[Sussex] Proxypass problem

Paul Howard paul at phoward.com
Wed Sep 19 14:12:30 UTC 2007

On 9/19/07, Jacqui caren <jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> One of the ASP threads is dead/borked/corrupted?
> I assume there is nothing in the IIS logs?

No, if you run it locally direct from IIS it all runs fine - Also running it
through an old Linux server set up for external access through reverse proxy
runs fine.

I see this sometimes where a web site works but every Nth connection
> fails - usually a restart of the backend server 'fixes' the problem.

I'll try and give that a go tonight when everyone is finished using it.

Note that mod_perl suffers from the same issue when one of the
> perl interpreters gets in a tizzie - it is not an MS specific issue :-)
>
> Jacqui

thanks for the quick reply

--
Paul Howard