[Sussex] Social Meeting Tomorrow (2nd April)

alan johns 4alanj at 4email2000.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 21:16:09 UTC 2008

drat I missed it

Alan

 Message Received: Apr 01 2008, 01:57 PM
 From: "David Pashley" <david at davidpashley.com>
 To: brighton-lug-announce at ourshack.com, brighton-lug-misc at ourshack.com, sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk, bnmlist at brightonnewmedia.org, bn23 at abatons.org
 Subject: [Sussex] Social Meeting Tomorrow (2nd April)

 Just a reminder, there is a social meeting at the Evening Star from
 around 6pm tomorrow night (Wednesday 2nd April). We shall be the ones
 with the beards drinking real ale. To aid you in recognition, at least
 one of us will probably be wearing some sort of Debian or XKCD clothing.
 I'm not aware of any Cornish festival this month so the pub should be a
 little less busy.

 http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/19/1983/Evening_Star/Brighton

 Following on the first Wednesday of every month theme, the next meeting
 should be on Wednesday 7nd May.

 --
 David Pashley
 david at davidpashley.com