[Sussex] MythTV Repeat Channel Guide

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Apr 18 13:12:52 UTC 2008

Hi All

I know there are a number of MythTV users out there so I thought I'd ask
as I can't find what I'm looked for via Google (most unusual).

I use the UK:RT script to pull the channel listings for my MythTV PVR
system.  It works just fine, the problem is with the source data, not
all the channels I can record are listed.  Some of the +1 repeat
channels are missing.

Does anyone know of a script that can create a +1 channel data from the
XMLTV data or doing updates to the database itself.  If know then I'll
just have to write the little utility myself, but if there already is a
way then I'd rather save myself the work.

Ta
Steve Dobson

Why my thoughts are my own, when they are in, but when they are out they
are another's.
-- Susanna Martin, executed for witchcraft, 1681