[Sussex] MythTV Repeat Channel Guide

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 13:59:49 UTC 2008

James

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 14:40 +0100, James Smith wrote:
> 2008/4/22 James Smith <james at floppy.org.uk>:
> >  I've never read the source, but presumably the grabber script has a
> >  list of channels, with a flag for whether they have +1 versions. Could
> >  you add in the missing +1s? I would take a look myself, but between
> >  work and new baby, free time closely approximates zero ;)
>
> Having taken a quick break from work, I think you want to have a look
> into /usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt/channel_ids
>
> It seems to contain timeshifted channel data. You should be able to
> add your information in there (and contribute it back to XMLTV,
> presumably). Again, no time to do it myself, but it looks possible.

Thanks for your help.  As it happened that timeshifted channel I was
after was already one of the offering, I just hadn't spotted it when I
set up tv_grab_uk_rt.  I've now edited my config to include the channel
and am running the grabber as I type.

Once grabbed it should be easy to set up the new channel for recording.

Once again thanks for your help.  I think I was just having a brain fart
and needed someone to point out what was right under my nose.

Ta