[Sussex] Moot on 28th Aug

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sat Aug 23 07:54:55 UTC 2008

Steve Dobson wrote:

> Anyone wishing to attend this month's moot please add your name to the
> list below.

I think that's my hint that I should come clean and explain why I haven't
been to any moots recently.

After 8 years of freelance work based in Sussex I've gone full time employed
again. This was the result of a job offer from one of my contract clients.

So, I've now moved (back to Cambridge) and I'm working full-time for ARM Ltd
as a Linux engineer. I'm doing a lot of Kernel development to get Debian
Linux running on all the development boards that ARM sell to their customers.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1903 236872  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Waiter, there's no fly in my soup!" -- Kermit the frog