[Sussex] Puppet presentation at August's M00t - Apress book

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Aug 29 15:27:17 UTC 2008

Quoting Desmond Armstrong <desmond.armstrong at gmail.com>:

> Thanks for the presentation on Puppet last night.
>
> It is very important to have some knowledge of what we can do to make
> administration more efficient.

I've just started using Puppet to maintain over 50 linux servers at
work running various flavours of Debian & Redhat.

We're using it for package rollouts mainly, however this will probably
be added to as the company grows and we take on more clients.

Wish I could have been there for the talk last night, but Monmouth to
Sussex is quite a trek!

Kind regards,

M.

--