[Sussex] TTFN!

Trevor Marshall trevorm at rusham.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 17:40:23 UTC 2008

Geoffrey Teale wrote:
> Evening/Morning all,
>
> I've been a stranger to this list for a long time now, but as I was here
> from day 1 I thought it appropriate that I tell you all that after 10 years
> in East Grinstead I am finally moving on.  From the 1st March 2008 I will be
> a resident of the fair city of Munich, Germany.
>
> I do not intend to unsub from the list right now (I follow the occasional
> thread still), and you never know, my new lifestyle might afford me more
> time for participation.
>
> I wish you all the best..

Geoff,

Those early meetings in the Black Jug seem a *very* long time ago ...
and it's been a long time since I contributed anything to this list - or
attended a moot - as well.

Hope you enjoy life in Munich, all the very best,

Cheers, or maybe Prost!

Trevor (not merely lurking, but lurking behind the times as well)
--
Trevor Marshall