[Sussex] vi Mugs...

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Feb 3 13:36:19 UTC 2008

Richie

On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 13:19 +0000, Richie Jarvis wrote:
> I've asked one of my US colleagues to order 4 mugs...  Obviously, I am
> keeping one, and the other should be presented to Mr Dobson for his
> excellant talk...

Why thank you.

> First come, first served on the other 2 (assuming they make the flight
> back ok!!)

I've brought glass back in my luggage without it getting damaged.  I
stuffed cloths inside to provide some internal support and placed them
at the heart of my case.  Don't know if that really helped but I'm, 3/3
so far.  Of course my case is one of those hard shelled ones so they
would have got a lot of protection from that.

Steve

P.S.  Airport baggage handlers are like the yeti; you know they exist,
you've seen their footprints in your luggage!