[Sussex] Remote connection

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 20:43:23 UTC 2008

Gary, thanks for the response. As I need a GUI interface, I followed
your suggestion of  FreeNX and NoMachine's NX server. I worked my way
though the installation, copying keys, etc. I can open sessions -
confirmed at both ends of the link but nothing else happens. I was
expecting some sort of window on the PC  containing a copy of the server
screen. Any suggestions.  Thanks, Brendan