[Sussex] Queueing software for ftp server

Tim Smith timsmith714 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:45:04 UTC 2008

Hi all
Hopefully a quick question. I was wondering if anyone knew of any open
source server software for queuing download like Fileplanet.com does.
We have a downloads server that sees massive spikes in traffic when people
just can't connect and was hoping there was a way
to gracefully tell people that the server is busy and then let them know how
long it will be until they can start the download.
FilePlanet is ActiveX and I would far rather suggest something
that is not restricted to IE.
Kind regards
Tim

--