[Sussex] Secure connections

Desmond desmond.armstrong at lineone.net
Sun Jan 6 13:26:02 UTC 2008

This sounds like a BT Home Hub to me. I experience a lot of problems
with this and finally have to admit defeat. The Wi-Fi connection works
intermittently (with Mandriva) but for some reason I cannot get the
ethernet to work reliably.
I cannot see the sense in forcing everybody to use web based email. Very
inconvenient when you have several email addresses.
My ISP (Tiscali) now refuse to allow me to send from an email address
that is not provided by them. So for my gmail I now have to send from my
lineone account with reply to my gmail address.