[Sussex] Reminders for next weeks moot.

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Jan 25 18:32:50 UTC 2008

Mooters

Next week is moot time.  Al Girling is heading our way and hopes to be
there with a brand spanking new GPG key to be signed.  So those of you
with GPG keys bring your fingerprints and photo IDs.

If you would like a GPG key you have plenty of time to generated one and
then get it signed.  Reply to this if you want help.  I can send you the
command line stuff, but I think there is now a graphical tool in GNOME.
Ask and I'll check it out.

I also hope there will be a couple of new faces there.  Wouldn't it be
nice if we could start the new year by growing the membership.

See ya soon
Steve Dobson

You will reach the highest possible point in your business or
profession.