[Sussex] TTFN!

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Tue Jan 29 08:02:59 UTC 2008

Geoffrey Teale wrote:

> I've been a stranger to this list for a long time now, but as I was here
> from day 1 I thought it appropriate that I tell you all that after 10
> years in East Grinstead I am finally moving on.  From the 1st March 2008
> I will be a resident of the fair city of Munich, Germany.

As luck would have it I received some info about a CACert Assurance and GPG
keysigning meeting to be held in Munich in April, it would be a good chance
for you to meet some of the local Open Source people (and it's to be held in
a bar!).

http://wiki.cacert.org/wiki/VCFE

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1903 236872  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Error 1232: Windows has run out of errors.  Run Windows Update to download more.