[Sussex] Make IE 7 crash

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 18:13:34 UTC 2008

A technique I use for setting a specific number when a button is pressed
is to use "onclick" and a bit of javascript.
The javascript sets the value and then issues a submit. I use this
technique when I have loops within pages and want to identify (for
example) which Save button was pressed.
I will send an example if anyone is interested.

Brendan