[Sussex] Re: Sussex LUG

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Wed Jul 9 13:56:30 UTC 2008

SLUGers

This following was sent to me, is anyone interested?

Make sure to copy Ron in any reply.

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 12:48 +0100, Ron Wellsted wrote:
> I am a member of WolvesLUG and am in Burgess Hill tonight (Wed 9th
> July) and was wondering if anybody was up for a (pub?) meet tonight?

Steve Dobson

A selection from the Taoist Writings:

"Lao-Tan asked Confucius: `What do you mean by benevolence and
righteousness?'
Confucius said: `To be in one's inmost heart in kindly sympathy with all
things; to love all men and allow no selfish thoughts: this is the
nature
of benevolence and righteousness.'"
-- Kwang-tzu