[Sussex] folder permissions

Steve Redshaw sr at steveredshaw.idps.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 10:47:05 UTC 2008

hi Desmond,

thanks for the advice, but I don't follow what you mean, I can only log on
as my username - do I have to log on somehow with the 'administrator's'
password that I set up when I installed? if so, how do I do this.

I have had a look at the Control panel and tried to configure the wireless
facility, but do not have the correct permissions, could you go through this
in nice easy stages please!! thanks

incidentally, Freespire picked up my wireless facility automatically, why
did Mandriva not do this?

Steve