[Sussex] my wifi signal indicator

paul jones jonespm at mail2Dad.com
Wed Jul 23 19:13:50 UTC 2008

If you do get the Ubuntu sharing sorted I would be interested to know
how you did it.

It takes me minutes on PCLOS but I gave up on Ubuntu after hours of
thinking I had got there and finding no, it didn't work.
It seemed to have something to do with not being able to assign a name
to the host and joinging my windows workgroup.

Paul