[Sussex] Paul's e-mail

paul jones jonespm at mail2Dad.com
Thu Jul 24 19:05:12 UTC 2008

If it is just the Mac I might be able to help.

If your mac and Linux machine won't see each other try changing the
password on your mac user account. You can even change it straight back
afterward. I had this problem with my mac and picked the tip up from a
Mac book I had.
Once I had changed the mac password, it all clicked into place and the
two could see each other.

Paul