[Sussex] Linux Suggestions

Brendan Whelan d740whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 9 19:19:30 UTC 2008

David,

Personally, I would have thought it better to find a more powerful
machine or at least one with more memory. Otherwise, you might need to
go to a lot of trouble. I have (from memory) a 500MHz Dell server with a
SCSI disk that you are welcome to have. It is several years (approx 8 or
more) years old. Someone else may have something better.

Brendan