[Sussex] Re: Sussex Moot and more Linux woes

Peter Moule petermoule2 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 17:14:20 UTC 2008

Cheers Desmond.  I get Personal Computer World and on their July 2008
DVD was the ISO for Mandriva.  I have burnt it to DVD just in case we
need to install another OS.  Have also remembered to backup his
Thunderbird files and Address Book, also his Firefox Bookmarks.

We will now go through the updates slowly to see if we can keep the
system as it is (PCLinux)!  More (hopefully to follow)!

Re the next Moot, it may be useful if we bring Peter's Siemens Gigaset,
which doesn't  work as a wireless modem, and use it as a hub.

Dave Pipe