[Sussex] Multiple screens using USB to VGA converters

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 20:09:47 UTC 2008

Steve, thanks for the response. I have looked around and, as you
suspected, there doesn't seem to much information on USB-VGA drivers for
Linux. If I go for the simpler option of using graphics cards, is it
possible to continue to use the VGA output on the motherboard and
configure the second screen on another graphics card?

Brendan