[Sussex] This Months Talk

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Mar 11 19:24:31 UTC 2008

Mooters

We don't have a speaker for this month.  If anyone has a talk they would
like to give a short notices then please speak out.  I've current
assigned this month as just a social meeting.

I am planning a talk on Linux and Photography for April.  I could have
given it this month but as we have no other talk at all in the pipeline
and Gavin said he would like to attend the one on photography I saw no
reason to rush to get it ready.

See you soon
Steve Dobson

BOFH excuse #209:

Only people with names beginning with 'A' are getting mail this week (a
la Microsoft)