[Sussex] Build a Web Booking Program in an Hour with Grails and Java

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 22:47:06 UTC 2008

This was a very interesting talk and demonstration and I had a chat with some
other developers (even if I didn't see everyone I expected to see there :)

I loved Grails after just two minutes and will be studying it and duplicating
Peter's application for myself.

He has given me permission to re-use his slides and the actual Grails code
produced, so is anyone up for seeing how it's done?

Fay