[Sussex] Build a Web Booking Program in an Hour with Grails and Java

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Mar 13 23:06:09 UTC 2008

Hi Fay

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 22:47 +0000, Fay Zee wrote:
> This was a very interesting talk and demonstration and I had a chat with some
> other developers (even if I didn't see everyone I expected to see there :)

Was Colin not there again this month.  He wasn't there last month
either.

> I loved Grails after just two minutes and will be studying it and duplicating
> Peter's application for myself.
>
> He has given me permission to re-use his slides and the actual Grails code
> produced, so is anyone up for seeing how it's done?

If you're offering to give a Moot talk then sure, all talks welcome.  I
can even pencil you in for this month, if you want to give the talk
while the presentation you saw is still fresh in your mind.  Just say
which month you want to present it if, at all.

Steve Dobson

Save the Whales -- Harpoon a Honda.