[Sussex] [Fwd: Re: finding job...]

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Wed Mar 19 18:01:08 UTC 2008

Jacqui Caren wrote:
> The best response I have seen yet. :-)
>
> From his reply he was not impressed, but I spilled my wakeup coffee!
>
> Jacqui

Your sig-line for that email sums it up nicely as well Jacqui -

"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,
 at any given time, on fire." - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen

ROFL....

Davut - my guess is you should start looking for another country to work
in - I think your actions have probably closed the UK to your talents....

Richie