[Sussex] experience with pclinux

paul jones jonespm at mail2Dad.com
Tue Mar 25 21:40:06 UTC 2008

This is exactly what I signed up for so thanks.
It is interesting tolearn what people are using.
Just as a matter of interest I had tried to use UBUNTU and could not get
on with it from a networking point ofview but I found Gnome PCLinuxOS
worked well and I use it daily.
Impressed with what is a simple distro which does most of what I need.

Like You I am new to Linux and am particularly interested in new distros
and what we can do with them.
Looking forward to the moot in April about digital photography

Paul Jones