[Sussex] Magazines

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue May 20 13:48:23 UTC 2008

Peter Moule wrote:
> looking in my local whsmith,i saw three  linux mags.
>
> which will be most helpful to a complete beginner?
Hi Peter,

Generally I've found that Linux Format was probably the most beginner
orientated.  That said, I generally think that most of those magazines
aren't really very worthwhile.   Generally you can find more timely and
relevant information on the internet.   This mailing list is a prime
example - it may well be far more productive to ask question on this
list and then people will either answer them directly or at least point
you to the right corner of the web (or perhaps even just the right
search terms in Google).

--
Geoff Teale
All the way from Munich (an oft overlooked corner of Sussex).