[Sussex] Linux woes

Simon Dawson simon.dawson at interaxsys.co.uk
Fri May 23 20:28:31 UTC 2008

Are you sure you are creating a bootable disk?

It is not enough just to burn the ISO file to a CD. Under K3b you have to go
to Tools > CD > Burn CD image.  You cannot just create a CD project, drag a
file to it and burn.

It's a long time since I've done it on Windows, but Nero does have a similar
feature - I think!!

Hope that helps.
Simon

--
Simon Dawson

Interaxsys Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 04156349
Registered Office and Address:
Victoria House, Stanbridge Park,
Staplefield Lane, Staplefield, West Sussex, RH17 6AS

T +44 (0)1342 837821
E simon.dawson at interaxsys.co.uk
W www.interaxsys.co.uk