[Sussex] Linux woes

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Sat May 24 14:02:28 UTC 2008

You can download mandriva-linux-mini  (2008.1 (Spring))
This gives you the ability to then download modules as required.
You can also download the 3 CDs of Mandriva-free (2008.1 (Spring)) The
full (non-free) version is the equivalent of 6 CDs.
These are all CD ISOs and you can burn them and make the bootable disks.
The sizes are:-
mandriva-linux-mini  (2008.1 (Spring)) 713552 KB
mandriva-one-GNOME 660602 KB
mandriva-one-KDE 713382 KB
mandriva free 2008.1 spring CD1 711232 KB
mandriva free 2008.1 spring CD2 715972 KB
mandriva free 2008.1 spring CD3 706268 KB

Mandriva One is alive distro, not installable.