[Sussex] [OT][Shameless Self-Promotion] Contract Opportunities in Sussex??

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Nov 3 08:58:19 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I recently lost my job and until recently (last week!), I've been
looking at permanent roles in the M4 corridor area.  I have realised
that in the current climate not everyone wants to take on new staff on
a permanent basis and that if I were to take a contract role, I could
live away from home during the week and go home at weekends ensuring
that I can pay all of my bills without worrying about relocation costs.

I would be grateful if anyone that is aware of a contract opportunity
would either email me off-list or post to the list [0] so I can
discuss the role with them.

I am happy to work anywhere in Sussex/Surrey, have a very good
knowledge of a wide range of FLOSS/Linux/Unix software packages and a
clean full drivers license.

I would prefer a Linux SysAdmin role, however I'm happy to discuss
just about anything that comes up!

Thanks in advance for any hints, tips or leads,

Matt.

[0] I understand that most people think it is fairer to post any
opportunities to the list instead of emailing me directly!
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
http://www.truthisfreedom.org.uk/