[Sussex] I'm not receiving any emails from slug

alan johns 4alanj at 4email2000.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 19:43:30 UTC 2008

Hi Desmond

Thank you for the help I will look into it, I'm glad that I havn't been hacked into.

Best Regards

Alan

 Message Received: Nov 20 2008, 09:10 AM
 From: "Desmond Armstrong"
 To: "Sussex LUG"
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] I'm not receiving any emails from slug

 Freeserve became Wanadoo and then Wanadoo became Orange.
 People I know with Freeserve do have a great deal of Spam.
 This is because the format of the email is:-

 @.freeserve.co.uk

 Unfortunately all messages to @.fresserve.co.uk is
 received into the inbox.

 On my emails with Tiscali I am receiving about 30 spam a day and on
 gmail also bout the same.

 Googlemail has some very good filters which can be trained, not so
 Tiscali and I have found no way of creating white lists.

 As is shown recently in the news if just 1 in 10 milion spam email is
 responded to then the spammers are in serious profit.

 __
 Sussex mailing list
 Sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk
 E-mail Address: sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk