[Sussex] Moot 27 November.

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Sat Nov 29 00:47:15 UTC 2008

Mooters all,

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:26:38 +0000
Desmond Armstrong <desmond.armstrong at gmail.com> wrote:

> The illustrated Talk by Gavin was especially appreciated.
> I have several users are in to audio so I shall do some more work
> there.

I'm delighted that my talk was enjoyed. It was fun to do & I look forward to doing further talks on Linux & audio (I barely scratched the surface last night). The Stylophone bassline I put down could grow into something.... I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, I look forward to the forthcoming talks mentioned by Steve in his post.

Gavin.