[Sussex] Access to past presentations

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Thu Oct 2 11:19:00 UTC 2008

Peter

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 11:24 +0100, Peter Moule wrote:
> I want to study your talk on the Gimp,and David wants to look at some of
> the others.

I've sent you a copy of the presentation off-list so you should have
that.

> When is the site going to be fixed so that we can look at these?
> Regards,Peter(and David)

I see Matt has already answered that one.

Steve Dobson

Woke up this morning, don't believe what I saw.
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore.
Seems I'm not alone in being alone.
Hundred billion castaways looking for a call.
-- The Police, "Message in a Bottle"