[Sussex] New Moot Attendance List for Testing

Alex Harrington alex at longhill.org.uk
Thu Oct 23 09:23:45 UTC 2008

Hi Steve

> The two people (Gavin & Alex) that haven't confirmed is that
> because you haven't bothered to click the link in the e-mail
> or because you didn't get it.

I've not had the email through yet. I guessed there might be some delay
- but it was a good couple of hours ago now so I don't know what's
happened to it.

Our mail here goes through a Cisco Ironport which does a pretty good job
of filtering spam etc - but unfortuantely I don't have access to the box
itself to check if your message was deleted or not.

Cheers

Alex

--
Alex Harrington - Network Development Manager
Longhill High School
t: 01273 391672 e: alex at longhill.org.uk