[Sussex] Moot on 30th Oct

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Fri Oct 24 10:12:26 UTC 2008

Mooters

Okay, lets use the new sign up form for the up and coming moot.  I
notices that a number of people have signed up and confirmed since
yesterday.  I don't know if these are more tests or not so lets assume
they are people wanting to attend.  If anyone confirmed knows that they
won't make the moot and wants their name removed just let me know.

Anyone not already signed up please go to:
	http://slug.syscall.org.uk/

We have no speaker this month.  Therefore lets make it a general help
out session.  If anyone has any issues that they want answered it might
be helpful if the subject is raised here first.  That will allow some
investigation and/or installation of the software on a laptop.

See you next week
Steve Dobson

but one sort per tab and none per list is arguably better than
O(n + n**2) per tab and O(n**2) per list.
OMG, someone shoot me.
?
I can't believe I just used the big goose-egg to explain why my
way is probably best in the long run.