[Sussex] Moot Reminder

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Fri Oct 24 23:09:28 UTC 2008

On Fri 24/10/08 10:23 PM , Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com sent:
> I will be showing off my eee901 running [snipped] also
> Puppy 4.1 both are working complete with ethernet and with Wi-Fi.

I will be assisting Desmond in putting Puppy through its paces backing up data
from an internal hdd to a USB hard drive.

I will also demonstrate how easy Puppy makes it to create two different network
connections. Desmond has agreed to lend me his wifi SafeCom dongle for this purpose.

Can anyone solve a cube? Puppy's few games include a very simple, two-operation
Rubik game.

If there's time, I might demonstrate some of the ideas I got from the Expo.

Fay