[Sussex] Seagate External Hard Disk Issue

John Patrick nhoj.patrick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:12:35 UTC 2008

Evening,
Does anyone have a Torx Plus Secure T20 Screwdriver I could borrow, or know
where I can get one from? I've done a few hours of searching but not found a
uk site offering what I need.

Basically my external seagate hard disk enclosure died, it won't power on. I
was spring cleaning my laptop, checked my backup was readable before doing
so repartitioning, came back to read from the backup and the device won't
power on.

I've got the Seagate mentioned in the following posting:

http://www.gearhack.com/Forums/DisplayComments.php?file=Tool/Screwdriver_for_5-Point_Star_Screw.html

Cheers for any assistance,
John