[Sussex] Welcome New Member Alex [Was: Moot Attendance List]

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Mon Sep 22 08:21:23 UTC 2008

Hi ALex

Thanks for added your name to the list.

On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 08:58 +0100, Alex Harrington wrote:
> I'm new! It'll be my first moot. I assume I'm welcome to just
> come along?

You certainly can just come along. The list is a requirement of our
hosts, Holbrook.  They are a private club and I think they require it
for insurance purposes.  They will also charge you £2 on the door as a
guest.

The club has food on offer, and it isn't bad.  One or two of us
sometimes use it sometimes.

We meet at 7 o'clock for 7:30 at the Holbrook Club, Horsham.  Google
maps knows where it is.

See you Thursday
Steve Dobson

He thought he saw an albatross