[Sussex] Seagate External Hard Disk Issue

George Chamberlayne george at kingsley-electronics.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 17:00:52 UTC 2008

Hi John,

I have a security bit set with star T20 included.
(It appears to have six sides)  that you are welcome to try/borrow.

I plan to attend the moot this Thursday (No promises) and
will bring the security bit set with me.

Regards

George Chamberlayne

Evening,

Does anyone have a Torx Plus Secure T20 Screwdriver I could borrow, or
know where I can get one from? I've done a few hours of searching but
not found a uk site offering what I need.

Basically my external seagate hard disk enclosure died, it won't power
on. I was spring cleaning my laptop, checked my backup was readable
before doing so repartitioning, came back to read from the backup and
the device won't power on.

I've got the Seagate mentioned in the following posting:

http://www.gearhack.com/Forums/DisplayComments.php?file=Tool/Screwdriver_for_5-Point_Star_Screw.html

Cheers for any assistance, John