[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Mon Sep 22 18:38:00 UTC 2008

Mooters

Please be careful, this is the second time today that I've spotted that
a name has been lost when a new name added.

I realise that the email system is not instant, and that two people
could reply to the same e-mail or that e-mails can cross in the wire.

Can I ask everyone planning on attending to check that their name is
still on the list below.  If it isn't there please just add it again and
keep adding if someone re-posts removes it.  Hopefully by Wednesday
(when I send the list in to Holbrook) it will have sorted itself out.

Steve

===================== LIST ===============================

The next moot is this Thursday so I need to gather names.

Please ADD your name to the list below. Please do not just reply with
just your name in an otherwise blank email. That means that someone
else (probably me) then has to add your name to the list.

25 Sept 2008 Attendance List

      Desmond Armstrong
      George Chamberlayne
      Steve Dobson
      Dennis Dryden
      Alex Harrington
      Frank James
      Richie Jarvis
      Vicky Lamburn
      John Patrick
      Gavin Stevens
      Steve Williams
      Keith Mitchell

--
Steve Dobson

There is more simplicity in the man who eats caviar on impulse than in
the
man who eats Grape-Nuts on principle.
-- G. K. Chesterton