[Sussex] Wotcha List..... and other problems....

john davis johnsemailaccount at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:31:00 UTC 2009

Well further to my problems of the rather curious graphics, but only with
specific apps, I've just dist-upgraded to "Jaunty/9.04" and strangely
enough, both of the apps that seemed to run very slow (redraws etc) now seem
to work fine.

So why it worked fine with an earlier installation of 8.10 and then after
some playing (different dist's etc) the new install of 8.10 suddenly starts
being a PITA, I never did work out - but that's hardly surprising as I'm not
a "techie type" anyway.

Hope you all had a happy moot - personally I had to go and eat "over-priced
italian" at Alfresco's in Brighton. The 23rd happens to have been my mothers
70th birthday as well....

Hey ho!

regards

John D.