[Sussex] Littlehampton LUG

FRANK JAMES frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 30 18:03:16 UTC 2009

I am  trying to send this to the Sussex LUG as well, but have to rejoin their message set up first.

I put my request to the LUG admin some time ago and they have replied to me asking me to seek support or otherwise.

I am not sure whether I could cope with what is required of me, but at least I can look around and see whether anyone in the district is interested.

I copied Fay's example of East Grinstead and hope that it won't do me any harm!

Hoping to hear a reply or two.

Frank Jammes

This may come from a Dell with Ubuntu or from an Asus Eee PC series midget lap top with another Linux Distro, this time "Easy Peasy". Sometimes I use a minimac. I can assure you that I no longer use XP and Vista is almost unknown to me. The LUG groups are very active world wide!