[Sussex] Moot

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Wed Aug 26 22:48:18 UTC 2009

On Wed 26/08/09 11:31 PM , "Keith Mitchell" a.k.mitchell at totalise.co.uk sent:
> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:16:16 +0100, Gavin Stevens
>  wrote:
>
> > I notice that Steve Dobson hasn't posted to the
> list since 31-July. I  > hope that he is OK.

So do I. I will try calling him tomorrow.

> > He could be away for some reason & hasn't
> activated his moot reminders.  > Whatever the reason, I think it is probably too
> late now to submit any  > sort of list for the moot this month - they
> normally have to be  > submitted by the Wednesday afternoon preceding
> the moot.>

I just called the Holbrook Club (01403 751150) and spoke to Tim. The room is
available to us as usual and it will be okay this month that there is no list. We
just give in our names at the door. He asked me to call him tomorrtow to confirm.

> > Unless anyone can confirm otherwise, I suspect
> that it may not be  > possible to hold a moot this month due to no
> list having been submitted.>
> > Gavin.
>
> Thanks for the reply Gavin. Pity, as I was interested in NtEd and
> I wont be here next month.
>
> Keith.

I would still like to attend! I already arranged with Alex to drive him there and
am awaiting a reply from Andrew.

Who else is for attending? Steve didn't make either of the previous two months
but the moots went ahead anyway.

Fay