[Sussex] dell and asus

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 17 20:26:52 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the dicussion of my observations. It has been an interesting excersise for me. I only did it to look at an ip camera that had microsoft software. The exercise is conluded now and if ever I buy another it will be a linux software type!
Eventually I set it up using a network on a spare sky router that someone had given to me without the need to connect to a phone line.
I must say how I appreciate all the help that I get from the surrey lug.

Frank James